Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Spiderman Shirt

Rob is obsessed with Spiderman. For his 2nd birthday I bought him a spiderman shirt just because it was cute.

And now he's obsessed with it. If he sees it, he wants to wear it. If he sees something light blue in the laundry basket, he ransacks it to see if it's his Spiderman shirt.


Sunday he REFUSED to get dressed because he wanted to wear "My Spiderman! My Spiderman!" finally we comprised while he was getting ready he could carry it with him. Stubborn boy that he is he managed to get it on like a tunic of some sort.

Then he had an utter breakdown when we walked out to the car & told him he had to take it off (in the pic on the left).

P.S. Here's a pic of my lil' treats for my Young Women's lesson on Sunday about dating.

4 comments:

Holly said...

Do you let them take their guns to church? :)

Esther Noelle said...

Such a cute handout!!!! And you guys look so great in your Sunday pic!

Cranberryfries said...

My kids are so like that with different stuff. It's funny how attached they get and such a young age.
Such cute handouts! Thats the kinda stuff that the girls are gonna keep and remember. So cute.

Katie said...

Ahhhh. I feel your pain. Good job handling it with humor.