Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sydney's haircut.

I cut Sydney's hair yesterday. It went much better than the last time we did it at home. She does much better at a hair place.

But she sat, was perky, & now her hair looks great!

It was a good excuse to get her to take some pictures. Though she's obsessed with either not smiling or making goofy faces.

She also had a blast asking me to "take many, many pictures so I can pose". She's so cute!

Then lastly I took this picture & remembered that I took one much like it a year ago.

12 comments:

Shauna said...

um....she is so so so so cute!

your pictures look great liv!

Amber said...

Way to go on cutting her hair... it looks great. I shutter to think what might happen if I tried to cut Reagans hair... can we say DISASTER!!!!! She is adorable!

Holly said...

She's so cute! And her hair looks great.

émilie b said...

Syd's a cutie!

And yes, it's sorta the same pic as last year... but the difference in camera shows! dSLR now, right? Finer details, better sensibility to lighting and a nice touch of bokeh... it IS a cutie picture of a cutie!

We got ourselves a Nikon dSLR (D60) for Christmas, too, and I LOVE how much better our pictures look now!

Smithy said...

that little syd-o is going to be a heart breaker. can't wait until she's a teenager

Erika said...

cutie girl! all Syd's are cute!

Esther Noelle said...

The hair is so cute and all these pictures are adorable!

Cranberryfries said...

I'm way impressed! I am way to scared to cut my girls hair. I did used to cut bangs but we grew those out over a year ago so now we just go to the "hair cutting store".

I love that she wants many many so she can pose. ADORABLE!

Katie said...

Charming pictures. Her personality and beauty both shine through.

Lindsay Jane said...

I love how much she has grown up since the last squatting picture - she's less baby and more big girl. Her cut is cute - nice work doing it yourself!

Cindy said...

Way to go! It looks good and that Syd is SO dang cute!

monica said...

like everyone else who is commented, i need to put in my "she is sooo cute!"