Wednesday, February 3, 2010

This is pretty much what my day looks like...

My Berto-Bear...

1) He's wearing a too small Rick Astley t-shirt (of "I'm never gonna give you up" fame)
2) Timberland boots
3) backward Spiderman underwear
4) a pig basket- tags still on it (found in garage & I have no idea where it came from)

Oh, and that's a PowerBar he's eating

This lovely outfit was assembled by Berto because he & Syd were going on a "cool trip" (ie: exploring the dark garage with a flashlight)

13 comments:

monica said...

hahha oh my gosh! he is such a cool kid! i think he might be cooler than me. i love love love that face on the right.

DAViN said...

awesome. cause thats how he rolls.

Susan said...

That's freaking Awesome!

You Are My Fave said...

It seems like little boys are allergic to pants. Too cute.

April said...

Love the shirt...it is a classic

Julia said...

what a cutie! i love the spiderman diapers...what fun!

Mike Kessler said...

Getting Rickrolled by Berto is the most awesome thing ever!

Kristal said...

aww ya. that kid has style.

and in response to your comment on my blog: do I really have the ability to stop the force that is Gnome sweet Gnome?!? If so, that's uber.

Katie said...

I can't get enough of these pictures. Every time I come to your blog they make me smile.

Ashley said...

I love it! Rae is always getting dressed up in crazy outfits and gets Blaise to dress up too so that they can have "themed" adventures!

M said...

I love it!

Quigley Family said...

My very first "tape" of my own was Rick Astley. I was in 7th grade, I got it for a birthday gift. I was SO in love with him.

Cindy said...

Oh my goodness! That is hilariouS!!!