Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas List 2010

We've had a crazy holiday season so far & I haven't had a lot of time to think up a list. But I've had some people ask & I love LOVE reading other peoples lists so here's mine:


1) 120 film for my Holga - color or B&W in 400 ISO
2) An ipod dock
3) Cute coin purse- homemade would be great or this one & this one
4) 4GB keychain Thumbdrive - I dig this one
5)
Plain white v-neck T- (size L) my white shirts need replacing
6) Cardigans- Old Navy has some cute ones (here, here, & here size M) or Forever21 (here & here size L)
7) Minnetonka moccasins (size 10)- my friend Smithy has a pair & I'm in love with them
8) Yudu Screen Printer - I can think of 100 projects I could use this for (midnight release t-shirts anyone?)
9) American Apparel hoodie- (size M) they are pricey but some of the only girl hoodies that fit well (here & here)
10) Pretty flower earrings- At the beginning of the year Rob flushed all my earrings down the toilet so I need more. Like any here or here or here

Now, go & make your own so I can enjoy the neat stuff on your wish list!

10 comments:

Kristie said...

Try freezer paper, it works like a stencil, and is a cheap (poor man's) screen printing. It actually works pretty good. Check www.dana-made-it.com for some great tutorials on how to use it.
Other than that, I would love some things off your list! What great taste you have. :)

Liv said...

ummm, okay, shameless plug for earrings that might fit your style:

http://livytay.etsy.com

i have two varieties :)

Katie said...

Love those earrings you showed. Fun list!

Diana Smith said...

I love those cardigans, very stylish and comfy!

Anonymous said...

I wanted an iPod dock, but now I don't need one. My husband recently hooked up our home network so I can turn on the computer and have all of my songs play through the tv and sound system. Woohoo!

Smithy said...

I can't believe Rob flushed the earrings down the toilet! nooo! I know they're just "things" but I sure hate it when I lose them!

Rachel+Co said...

you should also make a list for me. i couldn't think of anything to put on mine this year until i saw yours. i must get some v-neck tees. hope you get most of what you're wishing for.

Monica @ All Things Lovely said...

a. ahhhhh all your earrings down the toilet? nightmare. good earrings choice. cant go wrong with that set.
b. i have a pair of minnetonkas, GREAT shoes. they are a dream. mine have the leather all around so not so good if there is an ounce of rain out. but ever more comfy when i CAN wear them. i want another pair, but with the rubber sole...a grey pair.
c. I WANT THAT screen printing kit. i saved the link. a few months ago, when jachen mentioned being bored...i suggested he "study up on how to do screen printing" i need to remind him of this
d. i seem to NEVER have too many cardigans. i want a million. i wear one everyday...practically.

great list yourself.

Esther Noelle said...

This is a great list sista! :) Wish I could buy you everything on it!!

TLF said...

I love, love everything on your list!! And I adore those earrings!