Friday, January 14, 2011

Boys dress ups... FINALLY!

I am loving how stores are finally starting to carry boy dress ups. Just a year ago, I had to wait for Halloween to find little boy dress ups, where as girl dress-ups are down every toy aisle.


The kids & I were at Toys R Us yesterday & walking down the "boy toy" aisle I saw a whole lovely section of boy dress-ups.


And check out this sweet box of dress ups- an Indian, cowboy, firefighter, cowboy, etc. Love it!


And P.S. that's right, when we go to Toys R Us we know how to have fun...

8 comments:

M said...

Liv, Saw your Tweet in the sidebar asking the difference between Yay and Yeah. I wrote a blog post about this awhile ago that I think will answer all your questions: http://the-lingua-franca.blogspot.com/2009/02/what-difference-h-makes.html

Monica @ All Things Lovely said...

oh my that video is so funny. they are all over the place!

April Carter said...

That Indian one looks way better than the one I made. Oh well...sometimes it doesn't pay to make them...but at least I had fun. I wish I had a ton of dress up stuff when I was a kid...that is why I have so many now.

Cranberryfries said...

Well go toy stores for getting boy dress ups. I should tell my sister, her son LOVES to dress up and often wears my girls princess dresses because thats all we've had.

Christie said...

In Elizabeth's preschool group there are 3 girls and 1 boy. They did a dress up activity this week and the boy refused to participate, saying dress up was for girls. So Elizabeth was the firefighter. ;)

Unknown said...

nice dance moves!

Esther Noelle said...

Ha! That's that dang Mickey Mouse Robby wanted for Christmas - did you see it's like $60 and what the heck would we do with that?? Oh I'm a bad mom... and hurray for boy dressups!

TLF said...

My son is obsessed w/ dress up costumes.. he has tons!! Usually I just rack up during the after Halloween Sales. But I'm so glad they are branching out!