Friday, February 25, 2011

Overheard Conversation: PIZZA PLANET


Overheard, this morning, while in the bathroom getting ready for the day & Syd was sitting on my bed picking her nose:

Rob:
"Syd, no picking your nose!"
Syd: "I don't want to live in a world where I can't pick my nose!" (drama, drama)
Rob: "Well, this is a world where you can't pick your nose."
Syd: "Fine, then I'm moving to the pizza planet."
Rob: "Ok, but not the popcorn planet because all the popcorn will make you sick."
Syd: "Yeah, pizza planet only has like 3 pieces so you won't get sick."

I'm sorry but I don't know if 3 pieces of pizza really is enough to constitute the title pizza planet.

6 comments:

Smithy said...

i love love love when you post their conversations. crazy talk.

Unknown said...

HAHA! What the heck is that conversation?! I love it! Such cute kids!

M said...

Ha ha ha! I love it! Kid logic is the best!

April Carter said...

you need to start getting some of these conversations on tape...so they can here them latter. We still sing..." Lizards, lizing on the apricot tree. And talk about Planet purple. Hmmm?

Sarah said...

I think this is my favorite post yet. Your kids are adorable!

TLF said...

Absolutely hilarious!!
I love the imagination of children!!