Thursday, August 11, 2011

Meet our new vacuum

My lovely mother-in-law came out to visit us a couple months back & I think she was horrified by our "duct-taped-together-&-only-the-hose-works" vacuum & bought us a new one.

And, man, I'm not terribly housewife-y or anything but this vacuum is like BUTTER! So easy to use even a...


...yes, child could use it!

Syd & Rob can now vacuum their own rooms, along with pretty much every other room in the house.

Oh happy day, is all I have to say about that.

6 comments:

Smithy said...

hooray! nice vacuums are so expensive, glad you were able to score one as a gift!

Buck Jeppson said...

Send them to visit. Our carpets need vacuuming and they seem quite willing.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Exciting for you guys! I remember sitting in the front room listening to my younger children fight over who got to use our new vacuum first and wondering if I might be in the wrong house. =) How nice that you have such willing helpers.

M said...

That's right, get 'em started on the vacuuming and chores young!

Cranberryfries said...

Hopefully the novelty doesn't wear off for a long time and they'll keep vacuuming and loving it. :) Do you like the hose kinds? My parents have one of those but I think I still love my upright w/ detachable hose better. What do you think?

Anonymous said...

I need that kind of vacuum then. Awesome!