Thursday, August 1, 2013

Summer Solstice 2013

The "Soul-stice Sisters" & I had a lovely summer solstice this year. It was pushed a little back from the actual solstice but we still celebrated. This time we went with an "Indian Summer" theme & had a campout. Of course this is US camping so you know it came complete with head-dressed that I made, war paint, a gorgeous table set up, yummy food, & rejuvenation.

I feel so grateful to know these ladies, to have fun with them, to learn from them, & to call them my friends. There is nothing in this world that beats letting everything go & just be silly, eccentric, and alive. I'm so glad I found these wonderful real women to celebrate the changing seasons & womanhood with! 

Past Solstice Celebrations here: Summer 2012, Fall 2012, Winter 2012, & Spring 2013

No comments: