Saturday, August 2, 2008

Breaking Dawn Release Party

We had SUCH a good time at the Breaking Dawn release party. This is right up my ally- I love stuff like this. We got a great group of girls together (Es, Lay, Cindy, Linds,& Becca) & went.


We made matching shirts (for anyone who doesn't know FORKS is the name of the town where the book takes place, Cullen & Black are the last names of the 2 boys in the book the main character has to choose from. And Switzerland is a quote from the book where she chooses not to choose- yes, I am the ONLY one that likes Jacob Black!)
They had a "Great Debate" about what would happen in this last book, a trivia contest (Lay & I tied), & previews from the movie.


It was SO crowded & we were SO glad that we waited early in the morning to get a bracelet. We were #77, the people who came in the afternoon were #500, & the people who came at night were #800. Woo-Hoo! But, now we have the book!

6 comments:

monica said...

ohhh so fun! i like jacob better too!

Malea said...

Liv, what great pictures!!! I have to say the shirts are absolutely adorable and I can't thank you enough for all of your labors to make them happen! You are amazing!

PS You totally said the trivia answer first, but thanks for letting it be a tie!

Katie said...

Oh My, HOW FUN! Love love love the t-shirts! The book has been on my mind all day but I told myself I couldn't go get it unless I cleaned my whole house, and of course I didn't...

Esther Noelle said...

You forgot to mention we came in fourth for the t-shirt contest!

Ugh! these pictures are so cute and they just make me so happy!!! I feel giddy looking at them and thinking about what a fun time we had!! Woot!

Mrs. James Quigley said...

You girls are crazy! But oh so darling. I love the shirts. I am not sure I am going to read the new book or even see the movie. I lost interest. I'll have to see.

Smithy said...

the shirts look sooo great! i really want one now :( where did you get them made??