Thursday, August 27, 2009

Pepper Jelly & Labels


It's been a while since I made a batch of pepper jelly. This stuff is YUM-YUM! Like I said last time, I like it best poured over a block of cream cheese with wheat crackers. But it's also good with warm biscuits.

This time I made some cute labels for them. Seriously for me the labels are half the fun (remember the salsa I made).

The recipe is easy because you don't need to use a canner for it. Just hot straight out of the dishwasher jars and boiled lids. Recipe HERE.

If you have any questions or problems don't hesitate to call or email me.

6 comments:

Katie said...

I was just introduced to pepper jelly this summer by my in-laws. They eat with Texas Eggrolls (eggrolls made with cream cheese and jalapenos inside). I might have to try this recipe sometime. Thanks.

Very nice labels.

Amber said...

Not sure about pepper jelly but LOVE the super cute labels... I bet my mom would like this so maybe I will give it a try for her (and i will certainly copy you idea for the labels.

April Carter said...

Cute labels. Hope it was the right hotness for you. I love pepper jelly.

Lindsay Jane said...

You are so ridiculously creative. It's one of my favorite things about you.

Cranberryfries said...

OOooo I love love the labels. I'm not a cannner kinda gal, but I might have to consider it just so I can be cute and make the labels. How easily do the bigger ones come off the side? Can you reuse the jars?

Cindy said...

How fun! I'm gonna do this as gifts for people at Christmas! Great idea!