For Scott's birthday I did a "FIND YOUR FAVORITES FRIDAY!" It was such a blast I just had to share the specifics of all the fun.
1) I ran to 4 different burger places. I think to be fair you gotta pick equivalent sort of places. I picked drive-thru places but that had more "upper class" burgers. (My 4th was going to go to "5 Guys Burgers" but I drove past & the line was OUT THE DOOR- so I last minute settled for Wendy's- by the results their burgers belong in a lower category along with McD's).
2) Separate your plates into 4 sections for the fries & burgers and label your dixie cups for the shakes. Then cut up the burgers, put the fries onto the plates, & separate the milk shakes.
3) Pass out the sheets so everyone can mark their favorites. Here's the jpeg of the sheet I made. Nothing fancy, but in case you want to use it:
4) Taste testing time! Make sure you mark your favorites!
5) Talley up every ones favorites & compare. We LOVED sitting & talking about what we liked & disliked about each one.
And there you go- you can really do it with any food or drink & it was SO MUCH fun!