Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tahoe Relay 2012

Yes, we survived & enjoyed yet another year of the Lake Tahoe Relay Race!

Scott's mom is the marvelous Race Director of this 7-person relay race around Lake Tahoe & we head out every year to help her out- timing legs, working traffic, running errands, & doing whatever needs to be done.

Scott was SUPER busy this year timing the last leg (so he was at the finish line a good chunk of the day) & the kids had a blast handing out awards & watching for runners.

It's always fun to hang out with our immediate & extended family and every year I feel inspired to run. Maybe next year will finally be my year to get a team together to run- anyone down?

P.S. Past years of fun- 2011, 2010, 2009, & 2008

5 comments:

M said...

Your kids sure are cute! I love Rob's 'do and his grin in that last photo. Sounds like a fun event.

April Carter said...

It was too short. I didn't get to see anyone and when I did I was too tired. Sure love you guys.

Esther Noelle said...

I'm in. I'm your #2. ;) Let's do it!

Erin said...

Every year when you post about this I think I need to come up so I can see you and run it. I'll be on your team!

Debbie / Cranberry Fries said...

That sounds pretty fun! If you do it I'll do it! Plus, I've never been to Lake Tahoe. Sad right?