Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Sunday Family- Sept 8th

Happy Sunday! 

Tell me that I don't have the cutest family ever? I mean, seriously, look at that Rob. All smiles and standing in front of his shoes so it looks like her's wearing them- HA! And Sydney- that face and her attitude! And Linc, I'm telling when he's sleepy he insists on binkie, bottle, & blankie. And that handsome Scott Carter of mine. He had to speak at church this Sunday & he did a magnificant job- it was sweet,funny, & spiritual. I am the luckiest lady around!
And, you guys, FALL! It's coming! I can't even tell you the joy it brings me- cooler weather, pumpkin flavored everything,  falling leaves, and Halloween is a comin'! Hope everyone is soaking up this change in season. I feel a solstice celebration coming up!


3 comments:

M said...

Another great family pic! Love the crazed grin on Rob's face, and Scott looks *very* dapper in that suit!

Kristal said...

I don't think I've ever seen Scott in a suit! Ahhh, I love fall too! Can't wait. you guys look great, as always!

Misty, Handbags + Handguns said...

You do have the cutest family. I am so ready for fall too. I just wish the weather would get on board.