Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sunday Family- June 16th

Happy Father's Day Everyone!

We had a fantastic day! We went to church, let Scott take a nice long nap, had tasty enchiladas for dinner along with Scott favorite homemade guac, BBQ chips, & Martinelli's, & then capped the night off with some epic game playing over at our friends the Brooks (and check out that fantastic tie from last years Father's Day). And those monsters in the kids hands are from Rob's birthday party- a post about it is to come!
We love this fellow so much. And since Scott isn't a fan of too much gushing let me just say he is a fantastic, loving, tender, playful, and fun daddy. We are lucky that he is ours and not a day goes by that I am not endlessly grateful for him in my life. We are also so lucky to both have fantastic fathers who have taken & still take great care of us.

Hope everyone had a great day & sent love to the fathers in your life!

P.S. Since I can't gush too much I'm going to post some links where I have previously gushed about him. Enjoy! Here, here, here, here, here, & here... okay, I'll stop!

No comments: