While wandering through the partystore just before my birthday I ran into these adorable mini tasting spoons& immediately thought, "What can I make that will give me an excuse to buy these tiny spoons?" Then I spotted plastic shot glasses out of the corner of my eye &, behold, the idea for Mini S'more Parfait was born.
1. Assemble ingredients: graham crackers, chocolate pudding, marshmallow cream, & marshmallows to top it off. I made this as EASY as possible so I didn't even bother with having to stir instant pudding- I went for pudding cups. For reals, people, I don't mess around when it comes to ease. Don't forget the shot glasses & spoons.
2. Crush up the graham crackers.
3. Layer the chocolate pudding, the marshmallow cream, & the graham cracker crumbles.
4. Top off with graham cracker crumbles.
5. Add marshmallows on top- I tried a big marshmallow, and medium sized marshmallows. They didn't look nearly as good as mini marshmallows& the SUPER mini marshmallows (I got mine from a package of hot chocolate, but thesecould work.).
6. Show off the impressive goodness!
P.S. They also travel really well. I took mine to an evening picnic at the pool & tossed them into a tupperware container & they fit like they were made for it!